The Blessed Virgin Mary

 

Grade II* listed, parts of the church date from the 14th century but it was largely re-built in the 18th century with a further restoration completed in 1881. Regular events draw increasing numbers into the church, which is on the West Deane Way and also receives a number of walkers and tourists. The grant was to help with urgent repairs to the church roofs.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county