St Quivox Parish Church is a T--plan church with a medieval core, remodelled and extended 1595, 1767 and 1825. This grade A listed building with historical and architectural importance is located in Presbyterian, Scotland is a superb example of a post-Reformation Scottish country kirk with a largely unaltered late 18th century interior. The grant offered will be used for the roof repairs starting in August 2016. Image by wfmillar
The early 19th century parish church, now a cathedral, has attractive new stained glass windows and interesting furnishings.
Set in a conservation village the church, built in 1160, remains one of the finest examples of a Norman church still in use in Scotland.