Staffordshire Historic Churches Trust
The ’Friends of Ancient Staffordshire Churches’ was founded in 1953 with the aim of making grants for the restoration of churches in the county. Money for this was raised by membership subscriptions and special fund raising efforts. In 1982 the name changed to Staffordshire Historic Churches Trust - still including Walsall, Wolverhampton and West Bromwich. Since formation 247 churches have been assisted, some more than once.
c/o St Mary’s House, The Cathedral Close,
|url||Staffordshire Historic Churches Trust|
|Funder status||Offers funding|