St Pancras Euston Road
Designed by W and WH Inwood, built in 1822 and restored in 1953. The earliest Greek Revival church in London. The west end has an Ionic portico to a vestibule with tower above. The north and south facades each have a tribune with a portico supported by four caryatids with a sarcophagus behind.
Survey and inspection work identified in 2017 Quinquennial Report, including measured survey of the building and topographical survey of the site; drainage survey; tree survey; full inspection of masonry and cover meter survey of sample areas; reappraisal of 2008 inspection of caryatids; updating 2005 Conservation Report; preparation of internal re-ordering options; project costings.