St Esprit is a Grade II* listed building which was rebuilt in 1870 after damage by fire. The church consists of a chancel, nave, north and south aisles, west tower, organ chamber and south porch. It is built of squared and coursed limestone. The nave has hammer-beam roof and the south arcade has two splayed orders mounted on octagonal pillars.
The grant will enable the church to replace all the rainwater goods.