Temple is a small, isolated village on Bodmin Moor now completely bypassed by the A30. It's delightful little 1120 church is comfortably settled in the country landscape with historic connections with the Knights Templar. Even today it has no electricity. It is the second church in the Parish of Blisland, but the dual carriageway has cut Temple off from Blisland. The church is open 365 days a year 24 hours a day and attracts many visitors. The association with the Knights Templar makes it popular with visitors and it is also on the St. James route to Compostela.
The church roof needs a complete restoration. The project also includes improvement of the rainwater disposal system and the provision of access to the tower roof.