First Presbyterian Church (Non-Subscribing), Newry
This B+ listed church was designed by Newry-born William J. Barre (1830-67) and opened on 17 July 1853. It was noted that, until then, Non-Conformist churches had been plain and simple, but Barre's Gothic creation broke with this tradition. The organ now in use was first played in St George’s Chapel, Windsor from 1806 to 1898.
A Treasure Ireland grant was awarded to support the replacement of three timber window frames that had degraded due to wet rot.