The Blessed Virgin Mary

 

Grade II* listed, parts of the church date from the 14th century but it was largely re-built in the 18th century with a further restoration completed in 1881. Regular events draw increasing numbers into the church, which is on the West Deane Way and also receives a number of walkers and tourists. The grant was to help with urgent repairs to the church roofs.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map