Annbank Parish Church

 

The church was erected in 1903 designed by JB Wilson. The church is constructed in red sneckered sandstone in a simplified Gothic design with butresses and lancet windows, comprising nave, side aisle and recessed south entrance tower rising to a tiled pyramid roof. The project involves stone repairs and repairs to the windows and window surrounds.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county