A Cornerstone grant to help fund a major project including stripping and re-roofing the nave with lead, re-pointing the spire and repairing the stonework on the south transept wall which was bulging. St VincentÕs is a 14th century church with a double nave. The church has a crocketed spire which was rebuilt by Gilbert Scott in 1860 after the spire had been struck by lightning. The First Airborne Divisional Signals was billeted in the village before the battle of Arnhem in 1944. There are two magnificent stained glass windows dedicated to the 216 Parachute Regiment Signals Squadron and a large boulder brought back from the Falklands to commemorate the war, which is situated outside the church by the War Memorial.