St Paul

 

A Grade II listed building built in 1847 in the English gothic style. There is a three stage tower with spire which was truncated in the 1960s due to deterioration. In an area of high deprivation, the church is predominantly used as a place of worship, but also for a number of charity shops over the year and is a resource for the community and local schools. The grant was to help dismantle the truncated original spire and to rebuild it to include the missing section.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county