St Michael and All Angels
St Michael and All Angels is a Grade II* listed Norman church which was added to in the 13th century. Features include an octagonal pulpit dating from the 15th Century, three bells from the 15th,16th & 19th century and a 15th century belfry. The church also has a Holditch organ made by the maker for his drawing room 1851.
The grant will enable the church to replace and repair stonework around bowed windows in the nave and chancel as well as repairing a hole in the roof.