St Michael and All Angels

 

C13 chancel and C14 south tower. Church largely rebuilt in 1850 to designs of B. Ferrey, with A. Troyte-Acland overseeing the work. The project is to repair/replace numerous large stone roof slates which are broken plus defective timber roof structure under the slates and to replace missing stone near the top of the spire.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county