St Michael

 

Built in 1851-5, this Grade II listed building is a major local landmark. It was built to seat one thousand people, mainly workers from the local Boulton factory. The parish serves an area of multiple deprivation and provides children's activities, pensioners groups and ESOL classes. The grant was to help make the building watertight and weatherproof.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county