St Mary the Virgin

 

Late C14/early C15 with C19 and C20 alterations. Slobbered, squared rubble, millstone grit dressings, stone slate roof. South porch, west tower, 4 bay nave, north and south aisles, 3 bay chancel restored 1867-68 by Healey of Bradford, north and south side chapels.

The grant will help the church to repair the vestry beam.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map