St Mary with St George

 

 

The architect of the church is Ronald S. Morris and the work was completed in 1959. It has an unusual modernist design based on parabolic arch shape with original Scandinavian style wooden furnishings, a Tudor font and memorial brasses from old St Mary's. The grant we awarded went towards roof and rainwater good repairs.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county