St Martin

 

The church of St Martin is mainly 13th and 14th century, with an 1895 interior by G F Bodley. There are windows by Kempe and Burlison & Grylls. This project sees like-for-like replacement of the west tower louvre in oak and re-used leadwork. This will prevent water ingress and consequential damage to painted ceilings in the crossing below.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map