St Laurence

 

There has been a church on the site since at least the 11th century. The church was rebuilt in 1817, restored in 1912, and there was a re-organisation of the chancel in 2016. 

The work will replace the oak tower belfry door and clear the blocked gutter on the North West corner. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map