A small church in a village with a population of only 112, dating as far back as 1093. Neglected during the C18 there is reference then to the church requiring rebuilding. Features of interest are the coloured windows of the 1860's and the decorated niche in the west face of the tower. Restored, chancel rebuilt, re-roofed and re-seated by J. H. Hakewill in 1869 following a lightning strike in 1868I. n the churchyard is the grave of Ethel Manson the first state registered nurse.
An extensive repair programme to include repairs to roof, eaves, lead flashing, pointing, cast iron rainwater goods, will install surface water drainage system and consolidate windows.