St George

 

The church of St George was built in 1951. It is constructed of brick with large windows and a tiled high pitched roof. The church is attached to, and part of, a more recently built community centre (The Anselm Centre).

The maintenance grant helped the church repair two lead valley gutters.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county