St Christopher with St Phillip
St. Christoper with St. Phillips is an early 20th century building serving a parish to the east of Nottingham City centre. Designed by Frank Edwin Littler in 1909 dedicated by the then Bishop of Southwell on 1st December 1910. The whole of the interior was damaged during the second world war -leaving only the walls standing - these were constructed of local red brick with limestone for decoration. Restoration started in 1950 and was rededicated in 1952. The grant will help repair the roof, guttering and chimney stack.