St Cadoc Church is partly fourteenth century with additions dating from the 15th century. It suffered much damage during the Civil War and was partly restored by 1698. In the 1860s further restoration and enlargement took place and much of the current interior dates from this time. It seats over 400 people. The church has a fine barrel vaulted boarded ceiling divided into panels by moulded ribs, with gilded floral bosses at the inter-sections. Many notable local persons are buried in the churchyard and a research project (in partnership with the local school) is seeking to identify the burials and link them to local historical events.