St Anne

 

St Anne's church is an impressive, Georgian building that has been a focus for worship since 1748. The tower contains a peel of bells that are rung at least twice a week and often visited by bell ringing groups from around the country. The church is the main parish church for civic services and is home to a wide range of community activities that take place throughout the week including community lunches, concerts and a chess club. A café and toilets are available for visitors.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map