St Andrew

 

Awarded £2,000 grant for propping and repair of structural timbers supporting the tower floor over the bells. 

The church was built in 1774 by the Trades of Dundee and is known as The Trades' Kirk. It is built in the Renaissance style to designs by Samuel Bell.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county