Sark Methodist Church

 

Sark Methodist Church was originally built in 1796, known as Ebenezer Chapel, but was moved and rebuilt in 1926 because the landowner found the 200 strong congregation’s singing too loud! He donated a piece of land just under a mile further away and this is where the church is currently situated. It is the oldest chapel in the Circuit.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county