Our Lady Star of the Sea and St Joseph
The church was built between 1898 to 1899 to a design of Edmund Kirby, a pupil of E.W. Pugin. The church was damaged slightly by bombs in the Second World War, following which it was renovated. Its style is Gothic revival.
The grant we provided went towards asbestos removal in the Grade II listed church.