Holy Trinity

 

The church was designed and built by the Derby architect Henry Stevens 1838-40 in response to the doubling population of Ashby de la Zouch between 1800-1840. It became a parish church in 1860 and a chancel was added in 1866 designed by J P St Aubyn.

The grant will help fund a project to address roof repairs and rainwater goods. The current project, and planned repairs to the church hall, will enable both church and church hall to continue to provide much needed venues for the many outreach activities that Holy Trinity offers to the wider community.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county