A grant to help fund a project to install new toilets, with baby changing facilities and disabled access. The church was built in 1957-8 and consecrated in June 1959. It has an open worship area and a spacious hall attached. The hall has not been significantly improved since the 1960s. As well as serving the spiritual needs of Christians living in the area, Holy Family Church also supports community-led organisations and initiatives that serve local people and families. The hall is the only community facility in the area. The main benefit will be that the hall will be used more frequently by families and community organisations in the parish, which is one of the most disadvantaged in the country according to official statistics.