Gourdon Mission Hall
Gourdon Mission Hall is a small, simple building located in a small plot high up, looking over the small fishing village of Gourdon. It is only accessible by a steep, stepped public footpath. It was built in 1868 and was lately linked to the Church of Scotland with some Sunday services. The building is a simple rectangular structure with no windows in its walls. The building is cement rendered and painted. The only light into the building comes from large roof windows built into the slate roof. At the west end is a small, flat-roofed, harled extension with a door and narrow, rectangular window. The west gable of the building may have had a finial at one time as there is a flat base stone on the apex.
The grant will enable the church to carry out roof and masonry repair