Christ Church

 

This Grade II listed building was designed by William Knight. The chancel and nave were completed in 1877, the transepts were added in 1910, and repairs following war damage were completed in the 1950s. It is clad in Kentish ragstone with Bath stone trimmings.

The maintenance grant has enabled the church to repair cracks in the west wall.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county