All Saints Church Farringdon was built over the 12th, 13th and 14th centuries and was considerably extended during the late 19th century by Woodyer. This was while the well known Thomas Massey was vicar (1857 to 1919). Gilbert White of Selborne was curate 1761 to 1785.Major restoration work was carried out in the 1990s, costing £250,000. This included work on the steeple, extensive repair and replacement of tiles, internal walls (plaster and lime) and floors. Since then we have carried out minor refurbishment and maintenance work as required to keep the church totally fit for purpose.