All Saints

 

A sandstone church dating from 1200 but substantially restored in 1893 by Hodgson Fowler. Interesting features include a font, hourglass and piscina.

The entire north roof needs stripping and recovering with red clay plain tiles to match existing on preservative treated soft wood lathes, fixed with galvanised or aluminium nails.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county