Church of England
Repair Grant, £10,000, 2007
Our Repair Grants funded urgent repair work to help keep churches open.
Designed by GF Bodley and dedicated in 1862, All Saints is of major importance as his first collaboration with William Morris.
The chapel is idyllically sited overlooking the Toadmoor Valley, the site is made more poignant by the run of identically sized memorial crosses which mark the graves of Bertha and Katherine and a number of local Catholic priests, monks and laymen and women.