Dating from 1759 and standing on a small elevation in the village.
The church of St Thomas of Canterbury dates back to the 15th century but parts of an earlier church can be seen near the organ and are thought to be 12th century.
There are 5 bells housed in the bell tower and graffiti on the walls show that the tower was used as a look-out post during WWII.
The oak rood screen was carved at York Minster and includes the centre oak post from the redundant Mumby Post Mill. It was erected as memorial to the fallen men of the village in the Great War 1914-1918.
The 13th century carved stone font bears the marks of an old lock, used when holy water was secured in the font.
An interesting gravestone in the churchyard can be seen near the front door. It marks the grave of Rehoboth Robinson, Master Mariner, who was a member of the expedition sent out to try to find Sir John Franklin's ships and crew, who disappeared in the Arctic while searching for the Northwest Passage.