A 13th century church with connection between church and poet Sir John Betjeman, just waiting to be discovered.
This Georgian brick built structure has an attractive chancel with five stained glass windows including two in memory of Archdeacon Bond and his wife.
The church was damaged by a bomb which fell in the churchyard in 1940. There is a 14th cross in the churchyard. But a must see is nearby Anderby Creek, a small hamlet built in the side of the creek that leads out to the sea.