Has one of Suffolk's prettiest round towers, and loveliest thatched roofs and the gargoyles on the south aisle are particularly characterful.
Mainly C14, flint church with C15 tower. Much restored in C19. The vestry was added 1838. As many as 70% of the roof tiles on the north side and 50% on the south side need replacing. Old roofing felt and battens also need replacing. Rainwater goods will need replacing too as the existing system does not allow adequate run-off and disposal, exacerbating the damp in the north wall. There is some water ingress at present and the project is aimed at curtailing this and preventing the situation getting worse.