Known as the Marble Church, the church tower at 62 metres high, is a landmark visible from miles around.
All Saints is a beautifully simple, unlisted, stone and slate building with a small bell tower, standing in a compact ‘garden’ site in a very attractive setting with far-reaching views of the sea and the Vale of Clwyd. The history of St Asaph Diocese by Archdeacon Thomas tells us that, 'All Saints church school was erected at a cost of £200 and opened on 1st November 1873 and divine worship is held on Sundays and weekdays'. No evidence can be found, however, that it was ever actually used as a school. The origin of the name Sinan is also doubtful, but probably comes from the old name for the field opposite the church.
The building was reordered in the 1990s when the screen and pews were removed. Two very ramshackle outbuildings were rebuilt and used as a kitchen/vestry and a toilet. The church was redecorated and the new altar, lectern, altar rail and chairs were dedicated by the Archbishop of Wales, the Right Rev Alwyn Rice Jones. The beautiful new furniture was all made by a local craftsman, using locally felled oak trees.
Parishioners are always delighted to show visitors around and there is a prayer stand inside where candles can be lit. Just in case it’s closed when you call, there’s also a Prayer Box on wall outside the church. Visitors are welcome to use the picnic bench, table and chairs in the garden for picnics and dogs are welcome. Many people enjoy the very special atmosphere of this place as they stop a while on their pilgrimage or just while out for a walk.
All Saints has always had a big heart and fundraises for St Kentigern Hospice and Kanzi Kibera.