Outstandingly rich, colourful and layered with history, the chapel’s vaulted ceiling was installed by Henry VIII in the 1530s and is the grand culmination of Tudor opulence at Hampton Court.
A project to repair the floor.
Top tips from completed project feedback:
- We learned a lesson when we were let down by some organizations with regard to our planning for the Living History Festival.
- When making a booking ensure that it is not done in a casual manner (even when offered 'mates rates')
- Make sure it is firm and in writing so that the organization will be fully committed
- Raising large sums for major restoration work is hard work
- Keep trying, keep applying for grants to assist you and get the community behind you having fun as they fund raise.
- Don't give in. You will get there – eventually