This fine example of the work of the distinguished Scottish church architect, Dr Peter MacGregor Chalmers, stands on the town's main street and was opened for worship in 1902.
Carmyllie Parish Church
A Partnership Grant awarded on the recommendation of Scotland's Churches Trust.
Church of Scotland
Partnership Grant, £5,000, 2011
Our Partnership Grants funded a range of repair projects, recommended by County Church Trusts, to help keep churches open.