Building by Wilson & Tait completed 1911.
A Grade B listed church consecrated in 1869, this landmark building has strong links with the history of Alloa including windows and plaques commemorating local families. The tower contains one of the few full peals of eight bells in Scotland which bell ringers from all over the UK come to ring. The church has strong ecumenical links and planned to develop a support group for families affected by substance abuse problems. The grant was to help with major repairs to stonework, gutters and plasterwork.