A grant to help fund a project to install new toilets and a kitchen. Built in the 19th Century to replace an old daub and wattle building, Yetholm Church is an imposing kirk with tower and corner columns created from local dark stone. It sits in the historic village of Kirk Yetholm at the end of the Pennine way and the beginning of the new Scottish National Trail. The medieval bell is still in use. As the nearest burial ground to Flodden, the graveyard is believed to have interred officers fallen in that battle (1513). The installation of modern facilities was to enable the church to be used for people to meet, for cultural events and to address the needs of weekday visitors many of whom are pilgrims or walkers.