Parish church - probably C13; largely rebuilt and north aisle and tower added 1846-7 by Sharp and Paley. Coursed sandstone rubble with C19 red sandstone dressings; dressed limestone late medieval east bay of chancel; graduated green slate roofs. Tower on west end of north aisle; nave with north aisle; chancel with north organ chamber (former vestry). Mid C19 lancets and Geometrical traceried windows. Work involves urgent repair and renovation of the tower stone-work, including high-level work on the tower roof.