Bethel Community Church
Bethel Community Church is an old Wesleyan Church, opened in 1884, and is described in the CADW listing as an impressive Gothic chapel by a prominent firm of local architects. Architecturally it is built in pennant stone with bathstone dressings. There is a spire, with a bell stage and a gothic doorway. There are gabled bays and the windows are varied, both gothic and geometric with shouldered arches and lights and with geometrical tracery. There is a large tripartite Decorated style window. Bethel Community Church bought the building in the early 60's and have converted it with the lower level used for schoolrooms and community use, a worship area (also occasionally used by the community) at street level.