All Saints

 

The first historical reference to a church on site is 1333. In the 15th century the church was almost completely rebuilt in perpendicular style. It was formerly a site of pilgrimage. 

The grant will fund roof repairs to the north and south porches of church following a lead theft that occurred in October/November 2018.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county