Ruins of the late 12th century church of a small nunnery of'white ladies' or Augustinian canonesses.
The church is is built of red sandstone in the Norman style.
It contains an alabaster monument to Sir Craig Wilson, as well as the Albrighton Mace donated to the village in 1663, by Lady Mary Talbot. The east window dates from the 14th century.
The church is separated from the extremely close parish church of St Cuthbert (Donington) by Humphreston Brook. The story is that two sisters disagreed about the nature of the architecture of the church and so resolved to build their own churches right next to each other.