St Stephen with St James

 

Bristol’s original harbourside church of St Stephen and St James lies on the ancient riverside boundary of the Anglo-Saxon sacred city. The harbour church was totally rebuilt in 1470 by the parishioners and the Abbey of St Peter Gloucester.

This project will help to fund the cost of a project manager for the re-ordering of the church. The aim is to enhance the welcome, wonder and worship of Saint Stephen’s through the transformative improvement of its building.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county