St Polycarps

 

St Polycarps was built in 1933 as the daughter church of Wadsley Parish Church to serve the need of the newly established Wisewood Council estate. The Church houses the official Memorial stone of the Great Sheffield Flood and all the victims are named.

The grant will enable the church to carry out roof repairs.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county