St Peter

 

Built in 1870 by J Knowles for Susanna Lewes Jeffery, St Peter’s is made of coursed and squared blue lias rubble with red sandstone banding, and has prominent buttresses, tile roofs with fish-tail banding, and coped verges with finials. The Church is in the free decorated style with early English features in the nave and a spired south belfry porch, north and south transepts, and apsidal chancel

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county