St Paul

 

The church was built 1879-1880, the architects being Wild & Collins. It consists of a six-bay nave with gabled roof and clerestories, a short chancel with lower gabled roof, a small projecting sanctuary and low lean-to north and south aisles.

The grant will help fund a programme of repairs to the steps to the south-east fire exit which are disintegrating, as well as modifications and repairs recommended in a report from the Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county