St Martin

 

The church of St Martin is mainly 13th and 14th century, with an 1895 interior by G F Bodley. There are windows by Kempe and Burlison & Grylls. This project sees like-for-like replacement of the west tower louvre in oak and re-used leadwork. This will prevent water ingress and consequential damage to painted ceilings in the crossing below.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county